Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel
You want to renovate or redesign your whole kitchen or bathroom? Ready for moving walls, replacing cabinets, and a BIG change? Let our design team to get you started!
This package will provide you with the perfect Design Plan for your Kitchen or Bathroom renovation!
* This package requires new cabinetry in the space. If you are not looking for new cabinetry, try our "Kitchen and Bathroom Refresh" package.
What to Expect from a "Kitchen or Bathroom Remodel" Package?
This package includes a series of three visits to your home.
After we started the design development for your project we will meet at your home to present the initial concept showing the design direction of your project. Together we will discuss the space, gather your feedback and changes you would like to make for space, talk about inspiration images.
During the second visit (2) we bring our team of vendors necessary to execute the remodel of your bathroom or kitchen.
After all the information has been gathered we will be working on the design concept and selections. After that, we will schedule a third meeting (3) to present all aspects of the project as well as our recommendations for moving forward. During this meeting, you will receive material selections, conceptual furnishings, fixtures and finishes, renderings, and drawings of your new kitchen or bathroom so that you can visualize the beautiful new space.
When this package is finalized you will have:
1. Actual material samples selected by Orange & Orange Interior Design specific to your style, wishes, and requirements for your project (tile, countertop, cabinet finishes).
2. Actual bids and investment figures from our talented vendors who will be working on your project so that you know and understand what it costs involved to accomplish the look you desire.
3. Conceptual Design Plan including moodboard, elevations, and necessary documents to execute the project.
4. Actual renderings of your new kitchen or bathroom layout and look so that you can visualize the beautiful end result.
5. Guidance, feedback, and insight on how to proceed with the project so that you are comfortable, confident, and knowledgeable about your project.
Many times, our clients move on to schedule their projects with us, but it is also okay if you decide to move forward on your own. Please know we are here to help - either way!